Stress, anxiety and constant anger
Hi maam/sir... Firstly good evening... I hope you are having a nice day... I want to discuss my problem with you... I m in constant stress from past one year and four months... I m completely devastated... I really don't know what to do... What happened was that my only best friend, my only non biological family... My best frnd left me ... She use to have have medical issues n one of her family member died due to covid... But before that for aprox 5-7 months she use to ignore me like i was of no importance to her... I use to cry for whole day and night.. and she was the one who never ever even tried to consol me... She made news frnds n easily moved on .. n after begging n so much of nagging in front if her she finally left ne after 9 months of constant pain ... After she left... I can see that she is happy moved on... N having new frnds... She is my classmate, my bench mate, my only mate.. i m completely lost without her..... its 6 months now... But i m strill standing there ..

You can improve with Homoeopathy and counseling. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription. You have underlying emotional attachment and social adjustment issues.
Hello. You are going through a lot. But a detailed evaluation is required and then medication or therapy can be started accordingly. Please consult a Psychiatrist soon. Online or offline as per your convenience.
Psychiatric consultation
We need to discuss in detail. You can chat..
I can understand your pain.Rest of the symptoms could be explained from the stress you are undergoing . But there is always a solution for an issue. Eventually you will discover. But earlier you do it the better for your mental health. You need to discuss .
Meet a therapist/ psychiatrist
Believe that the state you are in is only temporary .