Stamina issues.
Hello, I have lack of stamina in my body:( I am still 23 n I have a wheezing problem too.  If I walk or run for some distance, if I lift some heavy weight items, if I inhale some dust I start wheezing a lot. So pls do suggest me if there are any tips, so that I can come over this problem and gain some stamina.

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, Certain herb called Echinacea  has been found to improve lung health and help you build immunity.Take in plant based protein powder for stamina building.consult in person for prescription