Sore throat
Having sore throat from past 6 days, do I need to get tested for covid? 15 days ago I had fever, loss of smell and taste. I got tested for covid and report came as negative. From past 4 days I got back the sense of smell and taste. Currently I don't have any fever or cold and cough.

If done too early covid test can be negative ... So plz get it repeated ...even if u r asymptomatic u can still be infectious to others ... Also betadine gargles will help along with anti allergic meds ... But plz get test repeated
ent doctor consult

You can try Betadine gargles twice a day for few days Also take an antacid for 3days. If it still keeps on increasing please consult
Provide history in detail
consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation and management
warm saline gargle twice daily avoid cold items