Sleep problem
Iam not getting proper sleep from last 3-4 months,my mind is awaken all the time while sleeping at night,in morning iam very tired and usually suffers headache,feels like vomiting and head becomes very heavy,not able to concentrate on things and work

You are suffering from depression disorder kindly consult for evaluation and treatment
Hi Most important question is what's on your mind? What are you stressing about Whats on your mind basically Once that's adressed you will continue to have proper sleep Some techniques will help you too Like going to bed and waking up on same time Not running behind sleep etc But main thing is to find reason behind it and adress it along with a mental health professional
Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online
Needs further detailed evaluation for further management. Kindly consult one-o- one.
Seems symptoms of genralized anxiety. Consult me on practo