Shoulder pain two years

I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder from about two years now. I have visited many doctors in this time most helpful was physiotherapist but couldn't cure it it was reduced though. Yesterday I decided to do some workout and suddenly pain is increased. I am really disappointed is it like I shouldn't do any exercise. I have pain only while moving my arm in particular angle. Also joint makes noise while moving.

Doctor Answers (7) on Shoulder pain two years

Pankaj Agrawal Ahmedabad | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi dear.feeling sad that you are suffering from two years.in this era all advanced techniques available for shoulder management. Particular angle pain in young pain is due to acromial impingement. Sometimes type 3 acromians give pain with bursitis in shoulder joint.please get your mri done and share images with us.labrum also need to be checked for workout related pain..regards.dr pankaj agrawal shoulder knee surgeon Ahmedabad.
Dear client you need to trust your physio and undergo through session for couple of weeks that should improve by treating and strengthening the appropriate muscles!
Dr. Kiran S Murthy Bangalore | Clinical Physiotherapist
hi u can start with strength training exercise ,or consult the physio for kinesiology taping.
Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there... the good news for you is your body responded to whatever treatment or therapy you took and u r pain was reduced....you yourself mentioned that bcos of workout your pain has started....it means you strained your muscles without proper warmup & doing exercise after gap of many months,,,may be you did more harm to your shoulder in that spurt of moment.....for the time being tendonitis or a muscular microtear in any of your shoulder muscles seems to be a possibility which can be ruled out through an MRI scan.

In the mean time,,,you can do hot water formentation to your shoulder 5 times a day....and before sleeping you can apply any diclofinac based gel to get temporary relief from symptoms.

Regards & take care.

Dr. Suhel A Khan Pune | Orthopedist
Pain while moving the am in particular position is suggestive of muscular pain. Muscles around the shoulder have a tendency, not to heal easily. You need to get an MRI of Right shoulder done for proper evaluation
You need to have proper evaluation before one can really help you..... Physiotherapy would also relieve your pain for a while if we don't treat the actual root of your problem.... To get to the root of your problem I think an MRI is needed even if you get yourself thoroughly clinically evaluated it won't be much clear... Visit an orthopaedic surgeon near your area soon.....
Dr. Uday Bapusaheb Pote Pune | Orthopedic Surgeon
Shoulder is highly unstable joint protected by many muscles. Get yourself properly examined and treated. You are just 21yrs old, you shouldn't be suffering for so long. About the noise, don't worry it's just tendons slipping over, that's harmless.