Shoulder pain two years
I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder from about two years now. I have visited many doctors in this time most helpful was physiotherapist but couldn't cure it it was reduced though. Yesterday I decided to do some workout and suddenly pain is increased. I am really disappointed is it like I shouldn't do any exercise. I have pain only while moving my arm in particular angle. Also joint makes noise while moving.

Pankaj Agrawal
Joint Replacement Surgeon 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi dear.feeling sad that you are suffering from two years.in this era all advanced techniques available for shoulder management. Particular angle pain in young pain is due to acromial impingement. Sometimes type 3 acromians give pain with bursitis in shoulder joint.please get your mri done and share images with us.labrum also need to be checked for workout related pain..regards.dr pankaj agrawal shoulder knee surgeon Ahmedabad.
Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear client you need to trust your physio and undergo through session for couple of weeks that should improve by treating and strengthening the appropriate muscles!
Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there... the good news for you is your body responded to whatever treatment or therapy you took and u r pain was reduced....you yourself mentioned that bcos of workout your pain has started....it means you strained your muscles without proper warmup & doing exercise after gap of many months,,,may be you did more harm to your shoulder in that spurt of moment.....for the time being tendonitis or a muscular microtear in any of your shoulder muscles seems to be a possibility which can be ruled out through an MRI scan. In the mean time,,,you can do hot water formentation to your shoulder 5 times a day....and before sleeping you can apply any diclofinac based gel to get temporary relief from symptoms. Regards & take care.
Dr. Kiran S Murthy (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
hi u can start with strength training exercise ,or consult the physio for kinesiology taping.
Dr. Suhel A Khan
Orthopedist 5 yrs exp Pune
Pain while moving the am in particular position is suggestive of muscular pain. Muscles around the shoulder have a tendency, not to heal easily. You need to get an MRI of Right shoulder done for proper evaluation
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan PT
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
You need to have proper evaluation before one can really help you..... Physiotherapy would also relieve your pain for a while if we don't treat the actual root of your problem.... To get to the root of your problem I think an MRI is needed even if you get yourself thoroughly clinically evaluated it won't be much clear... Visit an orthopaedic surgeon near your area soon.....
Dr. Uday Bapusaheb Pote
Orthopedic Surgeon 6 yrs exp Pune
Shoulder is highly unstable joint protected by many muscles. Get yourself properly examined and treated. You are just 21yrs old, you shouldn't be suffering for so long. About the noise, don't worry it's just tendons slipping over, that's harmless.