Severe pain in left butt

Experiencing severe pain around left buttock for past 3 days. Initially, it used to pain while walking and it was difficult to change side while sleeping. But, the pain was bearable. Today it has gone out of control. I can't get up on my own, walk or turn in bed. The pain is unbearable. Please advise how can it be reduced and I get relief.

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe pain in left butt

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk muscle relaxant medicine do rest tk SWD IFT ultrasonic therapy avoid standing
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we undertsand your feeoing and your condition. But then you need ti understand that your condition needs examination and need to know and what exactly is the reason of the pain. So It would be wise of you if you go consult a local general physician for your help. Just plot a doctor in your practo and consult him very soon. And for the pain you need to do massage and also need to apply hot fomentation. Thank you