Severe Back Pain
I have severe upper back pain sometime which comes suddenly and I can feel pain coming out from near chest. This back pain doesn't go away easily. Even after taking pain killer it goes away in 1 hour or so. This pain is really unbearable and I don't know why but it also cause pain near chest (not in chest). I have family history of back pain and I have sitting job (software developer).

Dr. Ravindranath Kapu
Neurosurgeon 5 yrs exp Rajahmundry

Hi.. I think u need some strong muscle relaxants and physiotherapy...may be MRI too help in ur diagnosis
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Sorry to hear this. It is not possible to know the exact cause and site of pain based on the information provided. You need to be examined and then appropriate tests like MRI need to be ordered to find the exact cause and source of pain. Best wishes.