Neck and back head pain
Hello Doctor, I often have neck and back head pain and I'm feeling pain in connecting nerve between neck and back lower head. What is the remedy or this problem? Why am I feeling this pain ? Which doctor do I need to approach for treating this ?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir You have to consult a Neurosurgeon and Undergo 1. Clinical Examination 2. Fund Examination 3. Examination of Motor Power 4. Examination of Reflexes 5. Examination of Sensory System
Dr. Mahesh.D.M
Kindly check your Thyroid functiona nd vItamin B12 levels. Consult a spine surgeon or neurologist at the earliest