Heaviness in head

I am feeling heaviness in head for the last 15 days with little bit of pain in the left side of neck. I am also suffering from cold. Really worried about the heaviness in head. Is it serious something? Please help.

Hello where the most common cause of heaviness in the head when you have common cold is sinusitis... I don't think it is something grave which you have to worry about because the heaviness is caused due to accumulated phlegm..try to take steam by using carvol plus capsule in water...drink adequate water..thank you
meet a physician

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be due to frontal sinusitis.  What you could do as a home remedy is to take steam inhalations thrice a day with some nilgiri oil in it. If it still persists, consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello. I understand your situation. Heaviness in head with cold may be due to sinusitis. Pain in neck may be due to gland inflammation. There is not much to worry. Take tab Azithral 500 mg 1tab once daily before breakfast for 5 days, tab Calpol 650mg SOS for headache and follow up with me. Hope this helps.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
May be rhinosinusitis...get xray PNS done