Heavy head feeling and eye focusing problem

I am feeling heaviness in head for the last 15 days with little bit of pain in the left side of neck. I am also suffering from cold. Really worried about the heaviness in head. Is it serious something? Please help.

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri General Physician | Kolkata

Hello. I understand your situation. Heaviness in head with cold may be due to sinusitis. Pain in neck may be due to gland inflammation. There is not much to worry. Take tab Azithral 500 mg 1tab once d

... Read More

I am having feeling of drunk everyday after eating. It feels like gas get trapped in my mind making me unable to focus, concentrate, connect with people. I always had this problem sunce chilhood which increased with age. I have lost a lot of weight. I had all tests done such colonoscopy, endoscopy, celieac disease, thyroid, sugar, b12 and d3. All c

...

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri Ayurveda | Ahmedabad

U l be alright if u follow good healthy diet with ayurved treatment. For better guidance n treatment consult ayurved physician. More details log on WWW.shashwatayurvedam.com

... Read More

I feel heavy head every time and after eating something i feeling more heavy , i have 150 /90 bp Pls suggest some medication

Dr. Prashik Meshram General Physician | Mumbai

Hi Heaviness of head is a very common problems faced in individuals with abnormal blood pressure levels or it may sometimes be due to various other causes. High blood pressure may be one of the cause

... Read More

Has been feeling heavy headed for past 2 weeks ... Wary of going outside due to fear of dizziness ... 3 - 4 times dizziness past 2 weeks including 1 complete black out ... whom to consult please advise ...

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar General Practitioner | Delhi

Any pain in neck area ? What's your blood pressure ? Any hypotension?. Any anemia ? Any numbness ? Any dental or ear infection. Detailed history is needed . Better to have a chat

... Read More

My heart starts beating too fast and i feel uneasiness and after that my body starts shaking automatically. my head is always feeling heavy. is it something serious?

Dr. Srikant Sharma Psychiatrist | Delhi

Depends on frequency and severity of symptoms..also how much distress and dysfunctioning is present... Consult a Psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and Management of the case.. anxiety appears to be

... Read More

Why my head feels so dizzy and heavy even after I get enough sleep. Whenever I starts reading something, my head feels more heavier and sometimes, I cant remember the meaning of words while reading. I get little relief when I press or massage my both side(left and right) of head. And the most important is that whenever I used to get into electronic

...

Dr. Prashant Goyal Psychiatrist | Delhi

You may be suffering from what we call as tension-type headache which are due to increases muscle tensions due to anxiety or stree. Meet a psychiatrist for the same

... Read More

What can be the reason for head heaviness ? I feel more when there is constipation.. What can be the other resons for it Pls suggest medication

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas General Physician | Chennai

This can be because of increase in pressure inside your skull Please.consult a neurosurgeon at the earliest

... Read More

My eyes are heavy, feeling Feverish and heavy head as if somebody have put weight on my head. These conditions are there from last two days and I have had Cheston and Zyrtec today. Also I had paracetamol yesterday.

Dr. Nikhil Aggarwal General Physician | Delhi

I suggest you to connect to me further for better advise after knowing some important history that's required in your case.

... Read More

Since past one month I had frequent heaviness feel in head with shaking. Need to know why is it happening?

|

... Read More

Feel heaviness on head area and neck, also feeling cough has caught the neck and faced problem on moving from last 3 days

Dr. Sushma Shah General Physician | Vadodara

HELLO, CHECK BLOOD PRESSURE. EYE CHECK UP. IT MAY BE DUE TO COUGH ALSO. FOR NECK PAIN APPLY LOCALLY WINTOGEN/ VOLINI LOCALLY. TABLET DOLO650 HALF OR ONE TABLET THREE TIMES A DAY OR AS REQUIRED.

... Read More