Feeling a heaviness in head
I am feeling a heaviness in head from 4-5 days  and it seems that i am not able to think frequently and not able to focus on any thing.

This may be part of anxiety or depressive reaction. But before diagnosing, I need to explore more regarding your symptoms.
Consult a psychiatrist for evaluation. If you wish, you can consult me online.
Do you think the heaviness could possibly be arising from some tension you have? Do you have cold or fever or running nose? If so consult a physician/ General practitioner