Urine leak feeling in my head or real?
For the past 8 months I've had a strange feeling in my penis, which feels like urine is coming out (but nothing comes out). I have gone to the urologist, who performed tests and told me no problem and even gave me some muscle relaxers. Even after some weeks it did not go away. After trial of different medicines he concluded it is stress related. I then visited another Urologist just to be sure and he also told me same thing that the problem is in my head and told me to consult Psychologist/Psychiatrist. Even after months i am feeling the same problem, other than this i also sometimes feel very tender/sensitive testicles, back of head pain etc. What should I do please?

It does happen sometime in anxiety related issues.
Do seek an evaluation that looks at various aspect of your life and triggers.