Severe Ankle pain

I am having a pain in my right ankle, mostly after waking up from bed, and before going to bed and while walking too, Usually I take NISE tablet, and i do Vajrasan as suggested by my Family doctor. Still Pains are severe. Literally everyday I do ask my brother to put pressure on my leg by simply standing up on it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe Ankle pain

Dr. R S Nair (PT) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Your symptoms seem to suggest a very common problem known as Plantarfascitis...it is an inflammation of the plantarfascia linked to postural or systemic dysfunction...you should meet up with your ortho or physiotherapist who can easily find a solution for the same. Contrast bath is something you can try as home management to be done twice a day.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain and your problem and I hope it is not bothering you too much. But if you are facing such problem since long instead of taking pain killer you could have consulted a orthopedic surgeon to help you with your condition. Just plot one on your practo app and consult him today. Thank you