Root canal is dangerous

Doctor,please tell me how safe is root canal treatment.on internet several articles suggest that rct leads to cancer,heart attack and even more diseases.here is a link:http://www.cancertruth.net/root-canals-facts-vs-fictions/#sthash.yiPfIzYZ.dpbs please tell me how true are these claims?

Doctor Answers (4) on Root canal is dangerous

Hi rct is very basic treatment to save a tooth..and is safe..there are multiple articles available based on some facts...what are not related to each and every case..go ahead best of luck take care
Hello there. Root canal treatment is absolutely safe when done by expert and it is no where related to causing cancer and hear problems. In fact tooth infection can worsen heart problems and RCT eliminate that infection. So be worry free and go for it if you need. Regards
The Internet is a double edged sword. Anything read on the Internet must always be cross-checked with a couple of other sources. Also these are all under researched claims. If root canals caused cancer can you imagine how many cancer patients there will be in the world? By the age of 60 almost everyone has had at least one root canal treatment.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. They are safe that's all I would say. It's upto you if you want to believe the internet or the actual doctor who has got first hand experience and who has treated many many patients. Internet will not come and do hour treatment, a doctor will. Regards