Relation issue
Hello, since one to two Months my relation with my bf is ruined completely. We still love each other but things are change now. Everytime I talk with him we start fighting. M feeling that love in our relation is gone somewhere. When we are busy we both miss each other but that fun, love, happiness is gone somewhere. I was very humourous person but these days m completely Changed. I want myself back to be happy n also want a spark n love among us. Please help me

Its becoming very common now a days ,due to many factors  these are becoming more common in many people's relationship so you please don't feel any extra burden on yourself that you are the only one who is going through this phase.Every relationship goes through these type of phase.But at the same time it is important that you should address these issue.talk to your bf  and try to find the reason for your conflict,avoid those topics which becomes reason for arguement,try to understand the situation whether its due to any specific reason or there is some understanding issue.Any professional can help you in this regard .so please consult any professional.In the meanwhile do few thing give some space in your relationship,make some good friends,involve yourself in some activities,do some yoga meditation. Take care.
Probably, relationship is taken for granted in both of you. I suggest both of you to consult a psychologist.
To help u , we have to know u and ur history properly. History means ur medical history , ur habits , ur emotional perspective ,etc. Consult psychologist or me immediately online or offline and take proper help. U seek help  , it is very good sign for u to balance ur life , and emotional state.
There is conflict in all relationships. And by “conflict,” we specifically mean verbal disagreements and arguments. People disagree and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. In fact, you have the right to a different opinion from your partner. Typically, arguments happen when one partner’s wants are not being met. Try to get to the heart of the matter. If your partner seems needy, maybe they are just feeling insecure and need your encouragement or vice versa. Learn to talk about the real issue so you can avoid constant fighting. However, If you and your partner can’t resolve an issue, sometimes it’s best to drop it. You can’t agree on everything. Focus on what matters.
You can contact me through practo or any other psychologist for counseling.
Here is an article I posted on my website about what should be the realistic expectations in relationships. This information can be useful to you.-> http://www.drnishakhanna.com/realistic-expectation-in-a-marriagerelationship/
Hi. Relationship are a little difficult to manage these days since we have so many things to take care of. Having said that, it is not difficult to do so. Marital/Couple counselling has been very effective and basic communication is targeted and worked on. Going to a professional will not only help the relationship but also the individual. You can work on yourself and will be able to understand your partner better.
See a counselor/psychologist who have experience in marital/couple counselling. my organization and I will be happy to help you. (themindresearchfoundation.org)
There are self help books that could help you and your partner only if you both agree that there needs to be a change. It's always better to have a third person to manage and help you.
Hi Yes sure you can work on this if you are determined to improve relationship You need to identify what triggers the fight Is there any pattern to it or common issue that needs to be addressed Discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo
Follow my page on Facebook juhi parashar clinical psychologist for mental health updates All the best