Relation with husband

She was registered married with her bf bt staying with her mom nly...things got worse her relation turned into an abusive should she go fr divorce or wait fr things to change
views-icons 85 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there. Every relationship has ups and downs. It's better to talk and sort out the differences before taking major life changing decisions like divorce.. as divorce affects not only husband and wife but even children are affected. As you haven't mentioned about kids I assume they don't have kids yet. I suggest they spend more quality time, talk about difference, discuss the problems. If that doesn't work please consult psychiatrist or marriage counselor. If none of these works and physical and mental harassment is being done then may be divorce step should be considered..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?