Relation with wife
How to live with nagging wife, almost everyday she try to find a way to quarrel with me and after some time repeats the same abusing word and insult me

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I am not a expert in this field consudering your age that you are already 55 years old. I would think this is the way people are after a certain age. Just take her on a nice vacation and out on dinner just you and her. Dont let age come in your way of romance. Have a nice time with her and she will also appreciate yor efforts. It might bring some good time back in life. As i said, im not an expert but just my opinion. She just wants your attentioj basically. Just give it to her in a nice way. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Rajashekhar

hello do things that makes her happy viceversa you will be happy bye
Hello.... You are already 55 years... At this age woman because depressive, irritable ..Harmonal change at age have some effect on the mind.. Try to involve yourself in some work.. Go hangout with friends.. Avoid such situations... Just ignore incidences as much as possible ..diverting mind towards God and spirituality helps to maintain inner peace.