Problem with my wife
My developed over the last 4 years a strange thing. She has feeling that something is coming in her body. Make her unconscious and doing sexual activities with her. She went at some spiritual people. They said they removed something and it will take time to recover. My wife also went to psychologist. Normal so what to

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your wife's problem is definitely psychological /psychiatric  basis . Sometimes seizures can present like this. She will need to be evaluated  in detail. Please see a psychiatrist  to get her evaluated.