Problem with my wife
My developed over the last 4 years a strange thing. She has feeling that something is coming in her body. Make her unconscious and doing sexual activities with her. She went at some spiritual people. They said they removed something and it will take time to recover. My wife also went to psychologist. Normal so what to
690 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your wife's problem is definitely psychological /psychiatric  basis . Sometimes seizures can present like this. She will need to be evaluated  in detail. Please see a psychiatrist  to get her evaluated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?