About my wife
My wife doesn't feel to have sex.. I don't wanna force myself but it been three years and I really feel the need sometimes but she doesn't look interested..we don't have sex for as long as a month..I have a son 18 months and also she totally negative all the times...should I see a psychiatrist...

Hello, Reduced libido (sexual interest) and pessimistic (negative) thinking could be symptoms of depression. Depression is quite common after child birth. Hormonal changes coupled with sleep deprivation are contributing factors to post - partum depression. Presence of other symptoms like reduced interest in other activities, sadness, changes in sleep /appetite are suggestive of depression. It is  recommended that you consult a psychiatrist for early diagnosis and proper treatment.

Why is my wife not interested in sex My wife is stronger than me