Related to diet

I feel sometimes energy loss in my whole body...when I feel this energy loss at that time am not able to do any work at that time am sit and related I dont have any health issues bt now a days my immunity power and working power is less as compare to 4 month my question is that 1. What kind of food should I taken to increased my immune power or working power??? 2. At night I want to taken cow in cows milk I want to add some powder like protein X or something which is gives benefits to my body and not gives any kind of harm effect so plz advice me some energy powder which is able to mix in cows milk?

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to diet

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern, it could be due to micronutrient deficiencies that you are having this. have lots of greens, fruits and vegetables. have a high protein diet. tab. glutanase once a day after food for 10 days, you can use b-protein powder along with milk. consult a physician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore.