Regarding Blood Pressure
Hello Doctor, My Husband is 41 years old, he is having blood pressure (140 -145 /100-90) every time we check BP at home using apolo BP machine .Can he control without medicines or is it necessary to take medicine. Any food changes needs to be changed. Please help. Thank you

Please get proper consultation with detailed history .would be happy to help you

Hello ,got your concern ,For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Is he hypertensive?? . If want consultation Watsapp (8:6:1:7:2;1:3:0:1:3)
Please feel free to contact for paid consultation. You can directly Whatsapp me on *700*776*0417 for video consultation. I will provide you complete assistance with councelling.
This can b controlled by low sodium diet and regular walk and exercise. Go for an lipid profile also.
Make a chart for bp for a week. Consult m with me on practo for furthur advice