Reduce belly fat

I need to reduce my tummy please advice. I am 24 and I weigh 62 KG. I think i had put on weight due to the pills I used previously for treating my acne

Doctor Answers (2) on Reduce belly fat

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height only tummy is more or overall weight need to know few lifestyle details so can counsel u better. write me on personal chat for counseling
Mrs. Aparajita Saha Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello I'm not sure if the pills are the reason. You need to have more fruits and vegetables in your diet and cut down on cereals and other carbs, start a frequent feed small quantity eating habit. Drink atleast 3lts of water per day. Having green tea a few times around the clock would help. It is preferable if you visit a dietician and get a proper diet chart according to your lifestyle, eating habit and previous health record. Coupling the diet with some daily running and abdominal exercises will yield good results.