Recurrent ulcer on tonsil
Hello, I have an ulcer inside my mouth on top of the tonsil. It keeps coming and going. Whenever I eat food (hot or spicy) it forms a blister which then pops and heals and comes back again after a few days. This has been happening for like 2 months. Please could you suggest what is wrong as I read on the Internet saying if a mouth ulcer doesn't heal, it could be cancer.

Hi...As you have mentioned that the ulcer is coming when ever you are talking hot and spicy food it means in this case triggering factor is hot and spicy food.please avoid those hot and spicy food and you will observe a better result.consult a dentist.take suggestions.everything will be fine.
mouth rinse with warm saline water or salt water is helpful
mouth gargling with warm salt water shows a better result

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Consult with me personally through chat box. Would need detailed history for prescribing medications for better solution.
Please attach clear photographs of effected area for better guidance and treatment options. Recurrent Ulcer formation could be due to hot and spicy food. So avoid them for few days. If it occur again then consult doctor online or offline.
Hello, Be calm, not every ulcer could be cancer . For diagnostic point i need a good photograph of the affected area. Avoid taking things which trigger it. Go for a proper clinical examination .
Hi... There are a lot of triggering factors for the ulcers on tonsil food, allergies,stress, bacterial infections, hormones, nutritional deficiencies. The triggering factor for your ulcers is hot and spicy food as you have mentioned, so it will time and again keep coming unless you avoid those particular food which are triggering it. And you don’t need to worry about cancer just consult a dentist once, you’ll be relieved. Since these ulcers are unapproachable with hands ointment won’t help but mouthwashes will definitely help you.
Consult a dentist online/offline
Do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day.