Pus in my finger nail
From last 2 days there's pus in my finger nail and also there is immense pain it. Please prescribe effective medicine. Please note I am a feeding mother. Thanks.

You need to discuss ur complaint and symptoms in detail so we can help u with best solution to to ur problems.Please consult personally for ur personalized best care plan.

You are suffering from a condition known as paronychia. Consult me for treatment, i can assure you a good health
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Kindly discuss for your concern
Pus has to be drain out... Consult nearby clinic ask doctor to drain out pus
Consult for proper medication
Usually due to infection
Consultation for medication is advisable
It's paronychia (infection of nail bed). You need incision and drainage for the pus drainage and would need antibiotics. Consult a surgeon.
maintain local hygine.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Hi., I can understand your concern It can be due to local infection Apply t bact ointment locally, for pain take tab dolo twice a day after food
Take antibiotics Take protein digestive Take analgesics
U can consult me in further enquiries
Consult for proper medications
Looks like staphylococcus infection.. Recent trauma history Will be required whether any iron object was hurt into the nail? After that antibiotics can be prescribed. And tetanus injection need can be seen. Consult online regarding further treatment.