Puffiness of face

My face was okay when I was 14-16..I had,normal weight and height(5ft 1in)But aftr that I started gaining weights and my face started swelling and it remains puffy and weird even after losing some kg..i am 62 kg now..and I really feel bad when it comes to my face..its really puffy..am taking thyroxine tablets(100 mcg) regularly because I have hypothyroidism.i have been taking it for almost an year now,but still there is no considerable reduction in puffiness? Why is it so? Kindly suggest some ways to reduce this puffiness..I was 67kg 10 months back and now am 62kg..

Hello.... Myxedema can be present in hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism ...continue medication , get your thyroid profile test done... Do exercise , if you shed weight puffiness may also reduce on its own, you need to take medications regularly.. Its long term problem..you should limit their intake of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage,cauliflower, , turnips,......