Pre and post workout diet
Hello all Senior Dietician, thanks for helping us. I have been working out at home with home gym equipments since my thyroid level was mildly elevated along with triglycerides. I request you kindly give me pre and post workout diet and kindly recommend a brand where I can use as protein whey isolate supplement. Thank you. May Almighty bless you.

Chat directly with all your details about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything
Need more information about u so contact me for customised diet plan through practo u will get good results definitely.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi I can surely help you but not without one to one discussion about your eating habits, likes and dislikes, medical history and vitals. I would recommend you to have a one to one counselling session before taking personalized  tips that will be more better for you. I am mentioning few examples of pre and post workout meals you can include. Some pre-workout meals you can include are:- 1. Fruit smoothies. 2. Yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit. 3. Bananas. 4. Oats. 5. Whole grain bread with a couple of slices of lean meat. 7. Apples with peanut butter and raisins. 8. Greek yogurt. Some post workout meal includes are:- 1. Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables. 2. Egg omelet with avocado spread on toast. 3. Salmon with sweet potato. 4. Tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread. 5. Tuna and crackers. 6. Oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds. 7. Cottage cheese and fruits. 8. Pita and hummus. Disclaimer:- Tip may vary if you suffering from any other medical If you want to take diet and personalized tips from me then you can connect through call or WhatsApp at the number mentioned on my Practo profile. If you want to get more educated then you can follow me on Instagram. My Instagram handle name is @dietitianVidhi
Hi Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
Hi, You didn't have mentioned your thyroid hormones level and triglycerides, which are important to recommend anything specific. Your ideal body weight range should be 65-68 kg as per your height. You should follow fibre rich balanced diet, which helps to reduce body weight and at the same time correct lipid profile. Include more complex carbohydrates, vegetables and fresh fruits in your daily diet. To recommend pre and post work out diet, what kind of exercise you are doing need to know. If you get enough protein from food then what is requirement to take supplement. One should keep in mind protein from natural source is more bioavailable than supplement.
You can chat directly with me through this practo app for further discussion.