Post c-sec problems
Hi Doctor, I have gone through c-sec 10 months ago. Unfortunately no rest was taken as I don't have anybody to support. Now I am suffering with severe lower back pain and weakness. I have gained weight a lot. But now not able to perform daily routines due to these issues. I am still breast feeding my son. To get out of these issues where to start I don't know as one problem is conflicting the other one. Kindly suggest better start for me to reduce weight, lower back pain and weakness. I get very less sleep as I wakeup many times during night, for urine and feeding my son. Some times I don't get sleep.

Ms. Luana Mascarenhas
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Do get your serum Vit. D levels checked to understand if you have a deficiency of the same. Take up yoga as it is the best exercise for you at the moment. Do not consume any supplements for weight loss like far burners etc. for as long as you are breast feeding. Physical activity is important complemented with right eating practices.