Pimple on chin
I have a lot of pimples on my chin only... don't knw what i eat in my food that causes a lot of pimple... can you suggest wht should i avoid, and why there is lot of pimple on my chin only? and another problem is that my hairs ( small hair which is newly grw) fall.wht is reason behind this... can anybody suggest it? thnx in advance

Please ask me directly for details.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Pls contact me directly. Thankyou
Need more information about u so connect me through peacto  u will get good result definitely
Need detail conversations required to give u proper plan of treatment  I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app  for proper management
Hello Firstly, for basic weight loss, start eating healthy well balanced meals. Do not starve yourself. Secondly,drink atleast 3 litres of water per day and excercise atleast half an hour of walk daily.
Do seek professional advice for effective weight management. Do feel free to consult.
Gud morning do u have thyroid or pcod/pcos issues,if no tests done for detecting it then pls do tests by consulting an endocrinologist.It's occurring due to hormonal imbalance.Pls avoid mostly outside junk foods eating very frequently.Try to have a healthy food plate,preferably home made foods.Try to do some sort of exercises like pillates,cardio workout,yoga for minimum of 45mins to max 1hr prefer morning time for exercising.Try to focus on lifestyle modification along with healthy diet pattern.
if u need a thorough guidance then connect through practo.
Have a well balanced diet diet. Stop eating fast food to avoid free radicals. These free radicals are one of the main reasons of pimples and hair fall.
for personalized diet plan you may contact me personally