Perpetual thoughts
Hi I witness continous thought processing the whole day and night; and i sleep with active thoughts in my mind and when i wake up i feel brain my hasn't slept and from the i rise the same thoughts continue to function. Is this normal or i am suffering from any mental problem

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Are u happy that whether u were able to complete all the works that you planned for that day??? Or , Is there any unresolved issue which you do not have better clarity so that its overwhelming you to find the calmness in you which makes you to sleep after winding up all your days activities???? If u feel for any of the questions as yes, I would suggest find a counsellor and share your feelings and it resolved.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, you seem to be thinking a lot, get into a habit of exercising daily and drinking lots of water. tire your body physically and you'll see improvement.
Hi..... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime...... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends......