Paranoid psychosis
Hi, Presently I have paranoid pshychosis and I am using olanzapine 5 mg tablets but I am gaining weight.i have gained 15 kgs weight in a period of 8 months.aripiprazole is also not working for me.please suggest me another medicine other than those.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Olenzapine is a very good drug. I would suggest you continue with that itself. Why dont you try doing exercise and follow a proper diet plan for weight loss. That will be better. And also, we cannot change any medications in such conditions without examining you in person. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rajeevi
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi.you try to consult a psychiatrist once again and you need to follow up regularly and need to take medication regularly.once again psychiatrist need to take your case history completely to find out the reason for non compliance.combination drug therapy with 2 drugs or increasing drug dosage might be useful
Dr. Jinita Malhotra
Psychotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi I can Suggest Homoeopathic medicines as I am a Homoeopath if you want to take in addition to allopathy .
look for Homoeopath/Psychiatrist in your area