HIV Negative- 7.5 months but paranoid
Hi I had one exposure just with a sex worker unprotected and no other exposures in last 8 months. I have tested around 25 times in last 8 months. My last test was negative Combo test at 7.5 months. I have tested with RNA PCR test, Western BLOT, ELISA, Combo test and I am still Paranoid. I have lost my appetite and I am not able to concentrate on anything. Depressed and Anxiety has caused extreme fatigue and low desire in the life. What should I do?  Thanks.

It’s all in your mind ! I am an online counselor and can help you manage this anxiety. Do get in touch with me through Practo . Happy to help !
It could be depression I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello I can understand your concern however I would recommend for you to consult a therapist to discuss your issues in details to get an insight into the comorbid factors associated with your anxiety.
you can visit a therapist nearby or consult with me online
U r 100% safe from hiv, u can however go for counseling or take some Medicine for anxiety to fight it off and have healthy life ahead.