Paranoid schizophrenia - disability ?
Hi, I need an opinion about Paranoid Schizophrenia. Does it fit into the Disability definition of mental health care act 2017? I am really not aware about the process if it falls into this category. Just read somewy that medical authority has to approve this. If someone can shed some light on it, it would be great help.

It comes under disability, but you should evidence that it has been treated more than one year all possible options r failed to improve him or her , since he is dependent you can ask benifits under disability services
Yes But only if it affects your ability to live life by atleast 40 percent This is assessed formally
Go to the main public hospital in your area and apply
The bureaucracy will drive you in circles , all the best