Painless rootcanal

I had severe tooth ache when I'm pregnant Dr said have to go for root canal treatment but it's not right time after delivery u can proceed for treatment. My baby was exclusively breastfeeding. In this case is this right time to go for treatment. I heard about the painless treatment for the root canal can u suggest me where can found that painless treatment

Doctor Answers (9) on Painless rootcanal

Nagpur | Dentist
You can go immediately to get your root canal treatment. .. it's painless & can be done in single sitting also
Go root canal as early as possible it is extremely pain less. There little pain you can take paracetamol which not harmfull to baby. No need of antibiotics only in swelling and pus .
Most of the times RCTs are painless.

Since you are breastfeeding, this is not the right time to get it done as it involves taking certain antibiotic medicines.

Right now try getting a temporary treatment if you have any pain.

Root canal procedure can  be extremely painless if anaesthetised properly. Plus nowadays with advent of modern equipments single sitting computerised rcts can be done. And only certain precautions need to be taken if the medication is prescribed that your dentist will certainly tell you. If the tooth is not infected much then the procedure is gonna be certainly painless and easy for you.
Hello, As an Endodontist(root canal specialist)my advise for you is to undergo the RCT at the earliest.It is safe and a painless procedure.Doctors will put you on medicines which are safe for you to take during the lactation period as well. Regards Dr Suman Makam
Root canal treatment is painless as it is done under anesthesia.  only pain will be if at all will be after the anesthesia effect wears off.  that can be controlled by a v mild pain killer.  you don't have to take any other medications of there is no infection.  so don't worry visit a Good dentist & get your root canal done.
Root canal is absolutely painless when the tooth is not infected and it is completely anaesthetised. .single visit root canal can be done with modern digital machines. . Medication might not be required also if tooth is not in pain. . Kindly go ahead with RCT and don't be afraid of it. .During lactation either very minimal and safe medication or no medication is given. .
Root canal treatment is painless processor.. U can go for root canal..but u hve take some precautions... Like..if required than take medicines...or you can go for single sitting Rct...it can save you time..and visits..
Root Canal Treatment is absolutely painless if properly anesthetized. U can surely go for it. But u should avoid any antibiotics or painkillers at this time since u r lactating.