Pain on Molar teeth
I'd RCT done on my molar teeth (bottom right) almost 6 years ago and everything was fine. But for last 2 days I am feeling severe pain whenever upper tooth touches the lower molar tooth.

You should visit a dentist near you for proper evaluation of the condition because without clinically seeing it , it's not possible to say anything.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+134
Chat with a dentist
hello you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. get an xray done.if there is infection you need to get it treated again.and then get a crown placed over it.
Hello Sir, Sometimes the Root canal treated tooth can get infected requiring a re-treatment.However an IOPA/RVG x-ray will reveal the problem.you need to see an Endodontist.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,Dental arts,jayanagar,Bangalore.
An xray of the tooth is required. Depending on which re rct may be recommended.
for re rct visit an endodontist only
after rct its very important to get crown done as tooth can fracture if bite anything hard. so visit dentist to check whether tooth is fractured.
Hi sir/mam , you didn't mentioned wheather you got crown done for that perticular teeth , defenetly an x-ray investigation required to diagnose the problem , accordingly your problem solved ,
Pls visit dentist ASAP for proper diagnosis and treatment plan