Pain in neck and upper back
I am having ulcerative colitis ( Autoimmune) to be specific, Proctosigmoiditis, I am not taking any allopathy medication I.e mesalamine and mesacol for a year , only homopathy medicine for bloating( name not know) . I am having pain in neck area and upper back for 4 to 5 months, and also headache whenever I put earphones even for 10 minutes and see the mobile, I am having cylindrical negative power ( 0.25 , 1.5) and also have cracking sound on neck  , joints , arm are., I suffer from muscle stiffness in night . I also  sometimes loose the grip of things .

Please consult needs thorough examination
Ulcerative colitis can be associated with other forms of autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis which presents as joint pain, stiffness, most commonly seen in young females like yourself. Also prolonged sitting and screen time can lead to sustained incorrect posture which goes unnoticed and can lead to mechanical symptoms like backache and neck pain.
Get and Xray of cervical spine ap and lateral. Also if symptoms are too much better to get evaluated for rheumatoid arthritis. CBC ESR CRP RA FACTOR, anti CCP are confirmatory blood tests for rheumatoid arthritis.
Please consult an orthopaedic Dr and get examined
avoid bending neck avoid  watching phone by bending neck
For your case, detailed investigation is better before starting treatment. So better if you can consult doctor