Pain in lower back
My husband is having pain in lower back... In between hip region... While sitting it pained a lot... He got this injury  in washroom during Bath through tap in instant stand up . What to do?

It’s trauma to his tail bone. ( coccygodynia) Most of time it resolves in few weeks. Avoid pressure on that tail bone.
Patient should sit on doughnut cushion whenever possible to avoid repeated trauma in that area . Sitz bath. Analgesic for a week
It will heal in few days so relax Take some pain killers for few days. He will be fine
Absolute bed rest x 72 hrs
Hot compresses Tab Zerodol SP BD Tab Pantocid OD
Video consultation for more detailed examination
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate your husband in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.( back and lower limbs) --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish your husband  a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)