Pain in fingers
I suffer finger pain in my middle finger and small finger from last 3 month some time it increases more some time less stiffening swelling and stiffening is also there pain increase more during periods I consulted doctors on practo also but didn't get well already I have all reports which is doctor prescribed like arthritis test and uric acid test

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-neck and shoulders and hands. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
Hi, Consult directly and send me all the tests that you have, so can decide further management
From your description it is likely that you are suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis. If appropriate treatment is instituted early, a person with rheumatoid arthritis can lead a pain free and normal life. However if treatment is inadequate/ delayed it can lead to permanent joint damage and other complications like anemia, lung disease, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, heart disease etc. Rheumatologists are the doctors who specialise in the management of Rheumatoid arthritis and other joint and Autoimmune diseases. It is important to consult a specialist to diagnose correctly and choose between all the latest treatment options available based on the patient profile
Consult a Rheumatologist
You can consult with me in person or via videoconsultation if you wish