Wrist pain
Wrist pain while moving palms back n forth. Pain is like at end of bone of index finger touching Wrist. I work on my laptop almost 12 hours a day. Is it related to my hand posture? Would a X-ray be necessary.?

Dr. Mandar M. Puranik
Orthopedist 7 yrs exp Pune

if there is no history of trauma then xray is not necessary right now..if the pain occurs while doing wrist movements then probably it is related to your hand tendons..might be because of continuous use inflation occurs and it causes pain..will advice you to give rest to your hand for few days and hot fomentation twice a day along with antiinflammatory medicines If required...if no pain relief with rest and fomentation then show to nearby orthopedic consultant..