Wrist pain on twisting

My right hand wrist has been paining on twisting it in a clockwise direction. The pain occurs just below the bone protrusion on the wrist. The pain is excruciating especially when I have to turn door knobs in the house. My question - what kind of splint or cast would work towards fixing this wrist in a matter of few weeks??

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Well you have not mentioned whether you had a fall or injury recently of some sort Please do mention that and if there is no injury then there is a condition called Tendinitis for which you need to see Orthopaedic doctor in the clinic for him to judge your condition and prescribe a brace and some medicines if required he may also prescribe physiotherapy if required However if you have injury only then a plaster cast of some sort may be required but that can only be decides after getting an x-ray
Dr. Prakash Katariya
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur
Clear your exact pain point n History Meanwhile you can go for a Good Physiotherapy Centre.