Before starting any physiotherapy u shuld have a clinical examination done. U symptoms are most likely for a radicular pain which is quite common.. Have to get done any investigations. Do provide me if any.
1. Lie on your back. ...
2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee.
3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ...
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Where exactly is the pain?is it in the back and does it come to the leg ?
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.