Pain in both teeth
Hi I have been suffering from dental pain in both right side of my teeth recently i got my xray done and my doc suggested me for root canal but the price she quoted was very high can someone help with an affordable treatment and help me understand what exactly is the correct price from my treatment i have attached my xray report and de.yal condition

RCT from 5k to 9k and crown charges between 4k to 12k

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Rct needed
You need RCT because the infection has reached the root of your tooth. After that you need capping for tooth structure and protection of your tooth.
According to X-ray (OPG) , the treatment of choice should be root canal treatment. You can save your natural teeth with rct. If you are from kanpur, You can consult me regarding charges of rct. They vary from place to place.
Consult
Get treatment as soon as possible to prevent any further infection to adjacent tooth.
Hii.. according to symptoms and x-ray, root canal treatment is the best option to relieve pain and save the tooth.. Regarding cost it varies in range of 5k - 10k acc to your location.. after that crown (cap) is also necessary..
Get your rc treatment done as early as possible..
Hello The only choice of treatment for this tooth is root canal treatment Please go ahead with the treatment
You need RCT
Hi, You need to get a root canal treatment followed by a crown for both the lower right and left molar teeth.
Yes u need root canal . Cost of rct may vary somewhere around 3k-10k per tooth location to location. After that you need to put a cap that’s additional charge starting from 3500 + depending on wt type of crown you choose.