Pain in both legs

I feel mild pain in both legs when I woke up early in morning. It disappears during day work. The pain increases when there is high work load and I feel stressed. Earlier I was 100 percent fit. I want to be 100 percent fit and I do not want any disease to creep in my body. I have started going to Jim and don't take stress any more. It seems diseases trends to increase in our body as we get old. I have improved my diet and on doctors suggestions took tablets of vitamin and minerals to cure foot pain. Now I feel 100 percent fit. I should not take vitamin and mineral for life long. Please suggest me how to remain fit as we grow old. At the end what I want to stay is that health is wealth.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in both legs

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...what type of work do you do? Does it require you to stand for long duration? The pain could be due to many reasons like venous insufficiency, arterial insufficiency, altered posture or increased stress causing muscle strain. Also ideal weight for your height is around 90kgs. So you need to reduce weight also. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.