Pain in ankle

I am having pain in my left ankle. Pain is felt from lower leg muscle to tendon. Not at the bottom of feet Pain is at the back side and generally comes when i walk. It is present from 2 months. Day by day pain is getting unbearable. Is it due to my shoes or injury? Pain is felt more when i wear my shoes. I am not active in sports. I do squats and lil bit of cycling. No other activities. Please suggest.. Thnkyou

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in ankle

Dr. Hitin Mathur Noida | Orthopedist
The condition could be due to retrocalcaneal bursitis. A clinical examination and x rays of calcaneum lateral view will be helpful before proceeding for treatment. High heel shoes and tendoachilles stretching exercises may help.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Ankle Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation.
This requires Clinical Examination Please consult an Orthopaedician
Dr. Tanushree Vedi Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Hi, you mostly have bursitis you need to get checked from a physio and get treatment for a few days followed by stretching and exercises to keep it from coming back.