Pain in ankle
I am having pain in my left ankle. Pain is felt from lower leg muscle to tendon. Not at the bottom of feet Pain is at the back side and generally comes when i walk. It is present from 2 months. Day by day pain is getting unbearable. Is it due to my shoes or injury? Pain is felt more when i wear my shoes. I am not active in sports. I do squats and lil bit of cycling. No other activities. Please suggest.. Thnkyou

Dr. Hitin Mathur
Joint Replacement Surgeon 17 yrs exp Noida

The condition could be due to retrocalcaneal bursitis. A clinical examination and x rays of calcaneum lateral view will be helpful before proceeding for treatment. High heel shoes and tendoachilles stretching exercises may help.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Ankle Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation.
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

This requires Clinical Examination Please consult an Orthopaedician
Dr. Tanushree Vedi
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Faridabad
Hi, you mostly have bursitis you need to get checked from a physio and get treatment for a few days followed by stretching and exercises to keep it from coming back.