Overweight

Hello,I m  42 years old and height is 4.10ft.,I m suffering from overweighting, what should I do for become thin,please send me a proper diet plan.

Harisha N L

Hi Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..
Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 14 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314