Over weight
I feel like over weight.within 3 to 4 months my weight got increased to 4 kgs.help me with any exercise details and food to take for reducing my weight.help me to reduce weight with some diet plans.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What I syour current weight write me on personal chat for diet counseling
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, first I do need to know your current weight. Also do get a thyroid profile test done to see if that is the cause of your sudden weight gain. Meanwhile do an hour of brisk walk for 6days a week. Make fruits and salads your best friends and have lots of fluid. Get in touch with me on personal chat with the results of your tests and I will help you with a personalized diet n exercise plan. All the best!