Over weight

I am over weight approx 85 kgs. Height 5 ft 2 in. Age 32. I don't lose weight easily as I can't control eating habits. I need to lose weight to get married. Only have 1 month to meet groom's parents. I am 36-34-36. I have no thyroid issues. Have got it checked. Fad dieting did help me lose 4 inches. Although I don't want to undergo that because I don't get time to exercise at all due to my work profile. My sleep n routine is also disturbed hence I have just tried to fix my routine and sleep. I need your help so that I can lose 10-15 kgs soon

Harisha N L

Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult dietitian they will do the needful.