Lose weight

I want to lose weight by diet how to lose weight can you suggest some methods which I can adapt at home
views-icons 43 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lose weight

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling. That is a very good decision of yours to get fit. You have a step for your healthy life. Diet plays very importan role in gaining weight and Loosing weight whether gaining or Loosing totally depends on the food you eat and work you do. Breakfast should be heavy always so let's start with compound carbs found in museli with milk, oat porridge, corn flakes with milk, Brown bread sandwich etc you have these choices and add 2 eggs or sprouts to them, take fruit in between lunch and breakfast and for lunch have only roti with curry. And for snacks you can have home made snacks. Dinner you van have veg salad or fruit salad or may take fresh fruit juice. Thank you