Over thinking,Repeating thoughts,anxiety
I have been suffering from "Anxiety,Over thinking & Repetitive thoughts. Since 1 year,I have been facing with these Anxiety & over Repetitive thoughts..I consulted even doctor too They suggested me to use "flunil tablet 20mg",I used it randomly..But still some Repetitive thoughts are coming with hyper thinking 1) what are the reasons for these type of Anxiety & over thinking thoughts & 2) How to control from this,I have taken "flunil 20mg" tablet too,but still some some Anxiety concern is there Please give me your valuable answers to get away from this

Anxiety, overthinking and repetitive thoughts can lead to a vicious cycle in any direction they present. For example - if u have negative repetitive thought it may lead to tension and because of tension you heart may beat fast, leading to palpitations and so next you may think you have a heart problem ..... so , this is an example of a vicious cycle. Most common reason for these excess thoughts and anxiety are chemical imbalances in your brain , next it may be genetic and lastly it could be an external or internal stress. So, u can control this by using medication REGULARLY (not randomly) which are prescribed by a psychiatrist. And importantly if you also take Cognitive behavioural therapy - CBT , you will have the best results. All the very best
Symptoms suggestive of OCD. Medication must be taken regularly at prescribed dose for prescribed time period for improvement of symptoms. As you have been talking medication randomly symptoms are still there. Medication combined with psychotherapy would bring sustainable Improvement
Consult a psychiatrist online
From your brief history it seems u r suffering from OCD .Though you have taken fluoxetine 20 mg for sometime though on occasional basis. U need to take fluoxetine on daily basis and stay in touch with a psychiatrist for increasing the dose of fluoxetine .
u can directly consult me here