Ovarian cyst

I am suffering with a ovarian cyst ...so please suggest me a good and deit to have so that I overcum through it as soon as possible
views-icons 65 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Ovarian cyst

Dr. Farheen Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hai there, Do not worry at all princess. There is always a solution for every problem. It is only that we should keep trying. I will give you few diet tips and some foods which can really help you. Foods containing magnesium and omega-3-fatty acids is good for you. Magnesium rich foods like almonds, bananas, prunes, cashew nuts and broccoli help to reduce painful cramps associated with ovarian cysts.omega-3 essential fatty acids help control hormone disruptions as well as insulin resistance which might be linked to PCOS. Good options include flax seeds, oil fish like salmon,, sardines, mackerel and herring. There is one more nutrient of which not much people are familiar is Indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Eat more foods rich in I3C which helps eliminate excess hormones from the body. These include cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower. Avoid caffeine. Eat fewer wheat products because wheat contains phytic acid which binds minerals like magnesium and zinc, both of which are essential for hormone balance and preventing cramps.Take a good B-vitamin supplement as it is helps to balance blood sugar and hormone levels. If you already take a multi-vitamin, check it’s B-vitamin content. If it is a good formula, it should contain 100 percent of your daily B vitamin dosage, so there is no need to buy an additional supplement.
Ms. Huda Shaikh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi There,

Please do guide me with your weight ,how long you have been suffering from cysts ??and if it's PCOD then we have diet programs for the same.Please feel free to get in touch with me.