Obssessive Thoughts, Depression.Anxiety
I feel very Anxiety and wash hands many times and I have a number system in my mind . if I do not do my work according to this number system then I feel very bad thing will happen. I feel very tired. I touch things many times. I feel unsatisfactory And I do the same kind of work. I wash all things which I am going to use and wash hands after this. I feel very fear of Diseases and even I am afraid of saying bad things which I think this should not happen. I am afraid to think those things which I will not do And which I do not want to do. If someone tell any word which I am afraid of I do every possible effort so that the person take back their words and I am afraid of certain colours and certain numbers and I am afraid of doing things which are immoral and I thought If any mistake will done by me then I am punished by God and I do any work so that I will escape from the bad happening. When I wake up I blink my eyes many times and touch my head with the pillow many times.

You have severe OCD. Consult a psychiatrist for treatment. You can get relief from medications and counselling or specific behavioural therapy.
Consult a mental health professional.
You have obsessive compulsive disorder. It is caused due to neurochemical imbalance in brain. There are medications which will help along with behaviour therapy.
consult a psychiatrist
Respected Mam, It's that we call as OCD.. And to identify the actual root cause, we request you to kindly take a direct Appointment with Psychologist for counseling. Thanks, Dr. HemaKarthik

Anxiety and bad thoughts